Awards and Accolades
- General Motors World Class Technician on staff
- Named one of Oregon's "Top 100 Green Companies", 2015
- Named #5 "Large Business to Work For In Oregon", 2015
- United Way GIVE Award Winner, 2015
- #13 Company in the State of Oregon to work for.
- #1 Company in Oregon for Millenials to work for.
- #1 Volume Chevrolet Dealer in State of Oregon 2014/2015.
Community service is one of our core values at Capitol Auto Group. We understand that our dealerships are only as successful as the community around us, and we believe strongly in giving back.
Each year we hold a month long, company-wide United Way fundraising drive. Our dealerships host several food collections and fundraising events during the year, and we encourage our customers to bring in their own donations. Beyond these company events, we encourage our employees to get involved with the charities that matter most to them personally.
These are some of the organizations and events Capitol Auto Group is proud to support locally:
- American Heart Association
- Child Safety Day
- High School Drug-Free Graduation Parties
- Liberty House
- Marion/Polk FoodShare
- Marion/Polk Medical Society
- Meals on Wheels
- Med Assist
- Salem Art Fair
- Salem Chamber of Commerce
- Salem Health Organization
- Salem-Keizer Education Foundation
- Salem New Car Dealership Association
- Salvation Army
- SMART (Start Making A Reader Today)
- United Way of Marion/Polk Counties
- West Valley Hospital Foundation
- Willamette Valley Humane Society